NEW ACCOUNT AND TAX EXEMPTION FORMS
Print and fill out the following forms to open a new account, get a line of credit and get the tax exemptions that you may need to complete your order with Delaware Valley Steel. Sales tax will be charged unless a correct tax exemption form is completed.
- Prices subject to material availability.
- Quoted delivery days are subject to material availability and may change at any time without notice.
- Pricing is based on receiving an order for the entire quotation. Any changes to quotations may require a recalculation of the price.
- All Quotes are subject to an additional Fuel Surcharge
- Our standard payment terms are 1/2% 10, net 30 for all credit accounts. Discount terms will not be given to accounts that are paid using credit or debit cards.
- All balances over 60 days past due are subject to finance charges of 1.5% monthly or the maximum allowed by law.
- All balances placed for collections are subject to the addition of the reasonable costs associated therewith, including collection fees, reasonable attorney’s fees, and interest.
- COD accounts may be paid by check, credit, and debit cards. Drivers cannot accept cash as payment upon delivery.
Want More Information ?
For more information on our steel plate processing, or to contact Delaware Valley Steel for services or products, click below. An expert from our steel plate distributor is ready to assist you!